Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's sad when we are sitting inside the apartment watching a movie, when the fireworks are being set off about 10 block from here. Why are we sitting here? Cause Thor doesn't want to be anywhere near the crowds. Plus since we haven't seen any of our friends in more than three years, he assumes that we aren't wanted. Sad part of it is, he doesn't realize that it is his choice not to communicate with them. The only way I can is on the internet. I don't drive so I can't just go visit them. And the cell hone we have is Thor's, so he doesn't want any non essential phone numbers in it, or at least numbers that HE deems non essential. I would love to be able to give the number to friends so that, just maybe, I would have someone else to talk to. But it isn't mine. So, I just have to wait til we have an income and get our own cell phone plan.

I keep wanting to find a texting pal.... like the old pen pals... someone from Montana. So that maybe I can have a friend in the area already, someone that would be willing to get to know me now, through texts so that once I get out there I would have someone to introduce me to others people. A person always needs friends.

Once able to, I will be trying to get back into contact with my other friends. I don't like my life as it is right now. I don't want anyone to see me as I am now. Since we are now in a situation where we can start to change our diets, that will help. Plus, since we are staying in an upstairs place, I get exercise going up and down the stairs. We just need to wait til the 14th change our diets. That is when we get our food stamps. Until then, we have tuna and mac & cheese.. Since we are all flat assed broke, that is all we have. We had to leave all our food at the trailer. What was left of it at least. We also have to make sure that we buy food and take it out there a couple times a month. V is still on our stamps, so we need to make sure she gets food.

Anyway....

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment