Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another update on the list again
1. License within 5 months.
renew temps
fix seat
refresh drive experience
take drive test
obtain actual license (10/25/2013
2. Part time job  (10/23/2013)

3. School/degree in 2017
Registration fee
Background check paperwork and fee
Accuplacer test and fee
Class registration
School funding
Obtain degree
4. Move to Montana
obtain job in MT before move
obtain own vehicle
obtain shelter
I also accomplished getting a few things for the house too. I got a "new" used dryer so that I don't have to hang up all the laundry around the house for them to dry. Also was able to purchase a new slicer as our old ones motor is burned out. Was also able to buy myself a new winter coat too, after 6 years of not getting one.

So... have a few things I still need to do today so... later.

No comments:

Post a Comment