Thursday, January 16, 2014

Not much to update. Still working, though hours are getting cut now that the Xmas season is done. Hubby is still being a man, and not doing any of the home work. To busy watching his videos to even shovel in front of the mailbox... didn't get our mail for a day or two. I finally noticed and had to do it myself right as I got home from work. He can't do it after work cause he is to tired. Daughter is being a teenager. Not wanting to do her chore. Yup, that is singular. I just ask that she does the dishes on nights that I work. If dishes don't get done, I don't cook when I get home from work. Going to be taking placement tests when I get my taxes back. Need to get that (school) taken care of when we have the money or hubby will find reasons for me to NOT do it. Still have my license, and car. Still dreaming of Montana in a couple years. Still dreaming of Coalfaxx, Nico and Ravyn.

Getting Kole and Ajax on Saturday. Our two new additions to the family. St. Bernard/Collie mix, both boys.

Well, I'm tired so I will sign off.

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment