Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Come the end of May, a few things will change for the better. One of bill will be paid off and one of the automatic income deductions will end. Those two things equal an increase of $284 net income a month. Yes, hubby and I have discussed a new bill that we agree on but after initial enrollment fees, will only cost us $80 a month. So, I will have an extra $200 to go towards groceries a month. They say that you are to budget $50 per week per person in your household for groceries (does NOT include household items like toilet paper and dish soap), JUST food. So, that means we should be spending $600 per month for just food. We are lucky to spend $250 a month. So getting that extra $200 will get us that much closer to actually having the amount of food needed to sustain all of us. V gets all she needs, I make sure she eats first. Then I make sure that J gets his portion. I get the leftovers, if there are any. Once you get used to not eating, it is hard to want to start up again. Cause then when we can't afford food again, cause something ALWAYS happens to cause me to not have the money to get what we need, I go through the hurting stage of the hunger pains. Now, I have gotten so used to them that I can easily ignore them. But when I get to be able to eat regularly then have to stop again, it gets annoying to deal with. I have gotten used to only eating 6 times a week, I don't want to break that habit and get used to eating more than that when I KNOW that I will have to get back to it soon enough.

So the new monthly bill is going to be memberships at Adventure 212 for all three of us. J and I get discounted fees through his work. So we will take advantage of it. Means I will need to get a swim suit. V will get a membership too, as there are things there she is interested in. But since I work just a couple blocks from there, I can go after work (if I get off early enough). So my activity will increase dramatically starting in June.

So, there are a few things to look forward to. Still wishing for the guys, but then again, when aren't I.

Time for bed. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment