Thursday, April 10, 2014

Took the test for css today. Passed it. Now just need to wait to see if I get the open position. The person I will be replacing was well liked so it might take them a bit to actually get to filling it. I am also not the only one that has taken the test. I just happen to be the only one not in school right now. So that leaves my schedule more open than the others. Plus one of the others will be moving to AZ soon.

Finally got a sewing machine. So now I need to get the fabric I need to star making the patterns I have. Have to print them off the computer first. Maybe will be able to get some of our garb done too. Actually I think I will just give up on the SCA. Haven't been able to go to any events for so long that I can't remember how to act anymore. Maybe I can just sell my stuff through someone else that goes more regularly then me. We'll see.

Well I should go to bed. Tired. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment