Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Been a while. I have moved up to full time status, still at Walmart though. So, with the 50 cent raise I got, that puts us over the limit for any financial aid, even medical. So, starting Jan we will have insurance through Walmart as mine is cheaper than his. Plus his won't cover me as I am able to get my own through my own employment.

Still haven't completed what I need for school. MSTC won't accept my HSED. Says it's not real. So, I am considering trying other schools for the degree. Just need to find one that will accept my HSED. We shall see.

Not much else going on.

Giving up on Montana. Dreams like that just don't come true for me. So, why keep dreaming. I will still dream of MT and the guys in my sleep but I know that they will never truly exist in my real world. I will just continue to live what useless life I have and try to raise myself above the level of worthless. Haven't succeeded with that yet but maybe one day I will be worth more than a waste of the air I breathe and space I take up.

No comments:

Post a Comment