Monday, June 3, 2013

Today was supposed to be a good day for V. Last full day of school, so it was the awards and "promotion" ceremony. (8th grade graduation). Grandma and Papa made it, I made it, but because Dad is still holding a grudge against the town for things done to him in high school, he didn't go. I also noticed that her classmates don't interact with her. There was a small buffet after the ceremony, and all the kids with their parents were there. I don't know anyone, so I of course sat alone. But V knows all the kids, but none of them wanted to sit with her. There was someone who wanted a picture of all the kids together and they didn't ask for V to join them. I know that my goal to get to Montana is mostly for me, but I get the feeling that V needs it just as much as I do. I just don't know if she should move with me and finish high school there or if she should stay here to finish school but live with me during the summer. I guess I will have to wait to see if I can even get registered for fall classes. If I can do that then I should be on the road to completing my goals. So, I guess this is no longer about me.... but about her too. Will have to work on that. I still know that he won't be coming with.... he doesn't want to leave his family plus he is allergic to hard work done outdoors, and both people and places he doesn't know. Anyway...

Gonna go for a bit. Might be back on later, don't know. Daydreaming a bit here so...

No comments:

Post a Comment