Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Can't sleep. Been laying there for 3 hours now.

We have 12 days to both get jobs, accumulate enough money to pay for security deposit + a couple months rent + a couple months phone/electric bills, find a place to live AND move all our shit. Somehow our application for housing assistance never got completed. Whether our fault or theirs, who cares.... it didn't get completed. I also need to find money to put gas in the car so that I can take my accuplacer tests at MSTC, and also to pay for a fee needed for the degree I am hoping to go for. The money that I had set aside for my license is gone, needed it for gas. I have the netbook that is wireless, so if I can get everything set up for classes, I should be able to get some done... I just need somewhere that I would be able to access the wireless. And the one class that I would have that would be in person, is the same time one day a week. So I would be able to have Thor park the car in the lot the night before, and just sleep in the car. I just need to get all the paperwork taken care of. I would be able to get grants and loans, which would help out financially, since they would actually be greater than the course/books cost this time.

Well, my mind is wondering and my typing seems to be disturbing Thor, and he has an interview today for a job. That is more important than my insomnia... so... Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment