Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Well..... It is official..... as of Sunday we will be homeless. V will be staying here, with her grandparents until we are able to get her somewhere safe. I don't know where we will go. I don't know where we will land.

I just keep thinking.. if we are going to be homeless here in WI (with no possibility of employment, why can't we homeless in Montana where there is a slim chance to find employment. School seems to be a dying dream. I keep thinking that I would be able to get financial aid that will help with money but I can't get to the school to take the placement tests. Which means that I just wasted $30 for the admissions fee.

I don't know.... I feel like I am hanging in limbo. I don't know which way to go. I don't know if I should waste money to try to get into school (most classes are online), or just continue hoping and praying for a dead end job. Or do I try to find us a way to get out of this state (again). I am at a loss. I don't know what to do, where to go. Wisconsin just doesn't have anything for us anymore, work wise at least.

I also get the feeling that with this situation, Thor will be making a clean break away from his father. He will still stay in contact with his brother and mother, but I think he is done with his father.

 AARRGGHH!!!!! Anyone... does anyone out there have any ideas.

 

Just trying to keep my hopes up. I don't think it will help though.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment