Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I just got even more confirmation that I am not a true part of this family.

I recently got in touch with two of the kids I had given up for adoption. One of which is eager to meet those that I had considered family. Well, three of those people have decided that my family is not worth getting to know. I can't wait... I have got to get out of here. Especially with this confirmation. There is no doubt now, that I will be getting a divorce, when I can afford it. I cannot live with a family that doesn't want me. It's why I don't contact my father's side of family. I won't take V away from them, that just isn't right. But since they don't want me, that won't have to deal with me.

Still haven't heard from the school though. Sent out the check to pay for the admission fee, just waiting for them to call be about the accuplacer tests. Two years. I just need to keep reminding myself that in two years, since I should have my degree by then, I will be out of here. Out of this family, out of this state, out of this relationship. I have lasted 15 years, I should be able to last another two.

Some True inspiration for moving out west. ;) Mmm, yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment