Sunday, May 6, 2012

Well, my daughters hair, at least a small portion around her face, is now the shade of purple she likes. Now... to see how much shit she gets at school for it. We like in a small hicktown in the middle of WI. They people around here don't like things that aren't "normal." And having purple hair isn't normal. We'll see.

Not much else going on today. Got a few more songs downloaded. Some of my new books transferred into my library (I have a Kindle, and store my books on my computer using Calibre as a library.) So whenever I get new books, I transfer them into my library. I still have more to do, but I just didn't feel like doing anymore, tonight.

Still haven't heard from MSTC. We will be going to town tomorrow to get my permit renewed and to get V some more of her meds.

Not much else....

Here... enjoy the view. ;) Another one from MikeysPhotos. I am becoming addicted to his stuff. But you can see why.


No comments:

Post a Comment