Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Got an email out to MSTC for information on the certificate programs I am looking into. Also got the application and money out to get our marriage certificate, finally. Going to need that, whether I leave or not. So... now I wait to get my learners permit renewed cause we are running out of money. So I wait til the car is fixed. He, the mechanic has, has already ordered the parts.. which we have paid for. But we will need to pay him for the labor of putting the parts in. We were also, just today, asked to pay one of the monthly bills.... now... that we have already spent all our money. If they had asked two days ago we would have had the money. But today, we don't. Time for my two weekly tv shows.... so I should be back later.

My newest piece. Hope you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment