Sunday, April 29, 2012

Alone again for now.

Thor seems to think that I can only go back to school if I only get grants. He doesn't want me to take out any loans. Like I can get enough in just grants to pay for the courses I want to take. Granted, I am only going for certifications, not an actual degree. They don't have how much the certifications cost on the website. I plan on getting a hold of someone this week. Since the car will get fixed on Monday we will have taken care of all required payments. I will be getting my learner's permit taken care of, plus getting our marriage certificate. But those are on the low end of cost.

So.... Things are slowly moving in the direction needed. We will have to wait to see if things keep moving that way. I am certainly going to try. Need to do something. We have been in this boat now for 3years. That is a bit to long to be sitting and waiting for something to happen. And I know that is what he is doing. He's waiting for someone to rescue us. I am tired of waiting. So I am working on getting myself out of this situation. If he comes along for the ride then he will have to do some changing. Especially once I get out on my own. I will NOT allow him to use me like he has been doing in the past. I put my foot down once before (with someone else from my past)... I can do it again. The difference between my relationships with  Reaper and Thor is the marriage. I will have to somehow come up with the money to file for divorce if needed. First things first... need to get a copy of our marriage certificate. I never thought to get one before, so I have to get one now.

Well.... I suppose.

Since I got my desktop I was able to start working on my art again. I haven't done much cause I am working on so many projects at one time that I get preoccupied with one thing and forget about the others. So here is my newest piece. I don't think I will be posting to much of my work here. If you want to see more you will have to go to Deviantart to check them out. I only post pieces I want to sell at Redbubble and Artflakes. Deviantart gets all my pieces, whether they are for sale not.

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment