Friday, April 20, 2012

I am alone, for a short bit at least. He had to go pick up one of his other girls. It's his weekend to have her.

I guess I was put in my place earlier today. We, he and I, were talking about something and I guess I walked over him. I wasn't looking at him and he had made one of those pauses that makes you think that the person is done talking. So I stated something, and he made the comment of "well, I guess I won't make a statement then." So.... in other words, don't speak until given permission to do so.

This is the type of view that I wish I could see out my front/back door.

Or maybe this....
Or even this...

But all I see when I walk out of the house is a plain church to the north, a house to the east, a bar to the south and a house to the west. This is where I should insert the Dixie Chicks singing "Cowboy Take Me Away."

If you have an awesome view of Mother Nature when you step out onto your front/back porch/door.... take a picture of it and post it here for me. Please. Especially those in Montana (that dream/want doesn't seem to be leaving me fast enough). Maybe I can get my fix if I have enough on my computer to dream about/with.

I am going to sign off for now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment