Friday, April 20, 2012

I think I asked this before, but how does one go about moving to a different state when there is little to no money involved? If I know HOW, then I would be more willing to do initial searches for work. I know that Hubby won't want to move to where I want to go, but then.... I don't really care right now. I am just so frustrated at not have a job (or ANY income at all). We are so broke that I can't even get my daughter her monthly necessities. What places are hiring around here aren't hiring me. I don't know how many times I have applied to the local Walmart, Shopko, Copps, and other general cashier and housekeeping jobs. I mentioned to hubby, a few months ago about trying to find work in Wausau. A larger town only about 1 hour or so from home, but he firmly stated that he will NOT move to Wausau. AARRGGHH!! I want out. I need out. But the trap door and walls are made with a material so thick and hard that I can't even fathom finding a way out.

I don't even have a computer large enough to be able to use my artistic release. I recently started creating fractals and reading tutorials for pixel art. My ID pic is one of my pieces. But I am currently using a small netbook that we had gotten for our daughter, since she doesn't need much. But it's CPU and graphics are not strong enough to use the programs that I use. I have a link to the places that I have placed my art for both viewing and purchase. Not that any of it is actually worthy of buying. (yup, artists are usually their own worst critics... I am one of them).

Back on topic....I MIGHT be able to find a way to get there. Since I don't have a license, I would have to find someone who would be willing to take me. Maybe if I can find a job, and am able to get there, I could stay at a homeless shelter until I was able to find a place. I don't know. I am just grasping at straws here. Figments of my imagination that are fathoms in my dreams. And since it is proven, to me, that dreams cannot and do not come true, then I am swiftly deteriorating into a mental state that no one should be in.

I am gonna go before I throw myself deeper into this... whatever I am in.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment